Ph.D. Student Profile
- PhD Candidate (2021)
- Cognate: Political Science
- Management and Psychology (2009)
- International Health and Social Management (2016)
Research Interests & Projects
- Western Europe
- Health Policies
- Health Systems
- Mental Health
The populist radical right in government: The effect of the populist radical right on health and social policies in Western Europe.
1. Falkenbach M. & Greer SL. (2020). Denial and Distraction: How the Populist Radical Right Responds to COVID-19. Comment on “A Scoping Review of PRR Parties’ Influence on Welfare Policy and its Implication for Population Health in Europe.” International Journal of Health Policy and Management. doi 10.34172/ijhpm.2020.141
2. Falkenbach M, Bekker M, Greer SL. 2019. Do political parties make a difference to health? A systematic review of partisan effects on health and the welfare state. European Journal of Public Health.
3. Franklin Paula, Falkenbach M, Greer SL. 2019. WHO Health Equity Status Report. Policy Coherence Drivers.
4. Falkenbach M. & Greer SL. 2018. European Journal of Public Health. Political parties matter: the impact of the populist radical right on health.
5. Greer SL. & Falkenbach M. 2017. Social partnership, civil society, and healthcare in Civil Society and Health. Brussels: European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
- European Observatory