Ph.D. Student Profile
Sarah Lipson, B.A., M.A., ME.d.
- Doctoral Student (2016): Health Services Organization and Policy (joint with School of Education)
- Cognate: Sociology
- MEd, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA (2009)
- BA, cum laude, Tufts University, Medford, MA (2005)
Research Interests & Projects
- Adolescent and young adult mental health
- mental health treatment utilization
In general, my research interests center around the mental health of adolescents and young adults, primarily among college student populations. I am particularly interested in epidemiological research and interventions to address eating disorders, depression, anxiety, and help-seeking. I am co-principal investigator of The Healthy Bodies Study, a comprehensive survey of eating and body image issues among college and university student populations.