Ph.D. Student Profile
Amanda Stanhaus, B.A.
- PhD Candidate (2023)
- Cognate: Sociology/Organizational Studies
- B.A., North American Studies and Economics, McGill University (2013)
Research Interests & Projects
- Health Policy, Data Privacy
- Emerging Technology
- Consumer Protection
Leveraging my background in comparative health policy analysis as well as my experience working in the technology industry, I use an institutional approach to researching data privacy in the context of healthcare.
- Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association
- Blockchain in Healthcare Today