Experts Guide for Media
SPH Faculty Experts for Nutrition
Dana Dolinoy, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair in Environmental Health Sciences
Phone: (734) 647-3155 E-mail: email@example.com
- Dana Dolinoy's lab investigates environmental epigenetics and gene-environment interactions. It is increasingly recognized that environmental exposure to chemical, nutritional, and behavioral factors alters gene expression and affects health and disease by not only mutating promoter and coding regions of genes, but also by modifying the epigenome. MORE
Andrew Jones, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in Nutritional Sciences
Phone: 734-647-1881 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can discuss food safety, security, and policy as well as food systems. MORE
Peter Mancuso, PhD
Associate Professor in Nutritional Sciences
Phone: (734) 615-5158 E-mail: email@example.com
- Brings expertise in physiology and immunology to study the effects of environmental factors (such as nutrition and airborne particulates) on the molecular mechanisms of inflammatory diseases and host defense against bacterial pneumonia. MORE
Ken Resnicow, Ph.D., B.A.
Professor in Health Behavior and Health Education
Phone: (734) 647-0212 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Focuses on motivational interviewing in health care settings and peer interventions, and application of chaos and complexity science to behavior change. MORE
Julia Wolfson, PhD, MPP
Assistant Professor in Health Management and Policy
Phone: 734-764-6036 E-mail: email@example.com
- Mixed-methods health policy researcher whose work focuses on health and social policies and programs related to food and beverage choices, diet quality, and obesity and diet-related disease prevention MORE