Updated November 4, 2020
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR NOW AVAILABLE: COVID-19 in Washtenaw County Part 5
- On Demand Webinar Now Available: COVID-19 in Washtenaw County Part 4 COVID-19 in Washtenaw County: A Health Equity Series, Part 4 - Carceral State
- ACCESS 9th Arab Health Summit POSTPONED FOR 2021
- Michigan Coronavirus Website
- On Demand Webinar Now Available: COVID-19 in Washtenaw County Part 2
- FREE TRAINING FOR COVID-19 CONTACT TRACERS
- ON DEMAND WEBINAR NOW AVAILABLE: COVID-19 IN WASHTENAW COUNTY PART 1
- DECLINE IN CHILD VACCINATION COVERAGE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- PUBLIC HEALTH WORKFORCE DATA GOES DIGITAL!
- NIMHD AND OTHERS AT NIH LAUNCHES COMMON DATA ELEMENTS FOR SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH TO FACILITATE STANDARDIZED DATA COLLECTION AND MEASUREMENT
- WASHTENAW COUNTY HEALTH DATA WEBSITE
MDHHS ADOLESCENT SEXUAL HEALTH DASHBOARDS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
MDHHS' Child, Adolescent, and School Health Epidemiologist created Michigan and Detroit adolescent sexual health dashboards that incorporate data on teen births, STIs, and sexual behaviors/risk factors.
COVID-19 in Washtenaw County: A Health Equity Series, Part 5 - Positive Mental Health
After much deliberation with our ACCESS leaders, summit committees and partners, we have collectively decided to postpone the summit tentatively until late 2021 to ensure the safety of our attendees and community.
Questions about COVID-19? Visit michigan.gov/coronavirus for FAQs, testing site locator, news updates, and more COVID-19 resources and assistance.
COVID-19 in Washtenaw County: A Health Equity Series, Part 2 - Place, Space, and Recovery
The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) and National Coalition of STD Directors (NCSD) announced the launch of a free, on-demand training for entry-level COVID-19 contact tracers. The course, "Making Contact: A Training for COVID-19 Contact Tracers", will support ongoing public health agency efforts to prepare new contact tracers for their work of helping identify COVID-19 positive cases and those they've been in close contact with.
COVID-19 in Washtenaw County: A Health Equity Series, Part 1 - Social Determinants of Health
Michigan Care Improvement Registry, May 2016–May 2020. Up-to-date vaccinations have declined to <50% among most children≤ 2 years of age.
PH WINS, the Public Health Workforce Interests and Needs Survey, has become an essential reference for state and local health departments. The de Beaumont Foundation and ASTHO launched an online, interactive data visualization experience. Explore demographic data, employee satisfaction, and more from PH WINS 2017.
NIMHD in coordination with the National Human Genome Research Institute and others at NIH is proud to announce that the new social determinants of health (SDOH) assessments collection is now available in the PhenX Toolkit. Expanding on the previous collection, this collection contains 19 protocols to help measure upstream factors that shape health behaviors and health outcomes. This is an open-access resource available for immediate use. Please use and share this toolkit with your colleagues today.
Check out healthforallwashtenaw.org to see interactive data on hundreds of factors related to community health, stories about the people behind the data, and action items to improve your community's health.