The office of Student Life provides resources for students to ease their transition
to the School of Public Health, support student initiatives and student organizations
and serve as a primary liaison for students. We also deliver programming to enhance
the student experience, engage in student advocacy, provide one-on-one counseling
and facilitate academic administration.
Student Life consists of many critical services that support SPH students and help
them to get the most out of their time at the School.
La Salud Clothing Drive
- Students collected warm clothing, jackets, hats, gloves, shoes and other cold weather
items for migrant farm workers.
- Students participating in the annual Practice Plunge. Here, they are working with
Habitat for Humanity.
Innovation in Action
- Students practice their networking skills as part of the Innovation in Action student
- Congratulations to these 2015 SPH graduates!
- Every summer, SPH students care for a shared community garden.
- Students take a study break in the Stress Buster photo booth.
- A student enjoys a moment of relaxation during the Stress Buster.
The Wellness Warblers
- Student singers, The Wellness Warblers, perform in the SPH Community Room.
- Students participate in the annual biopreparedness exercise.
Superhero vs. Supervillain Open House
- More than 300 students, faculty and staff participated in the Superhero vs. Supervillain
- Students enjoy activities at SPH Fall Fest, held at Ann Arbor's Gallup Park.