Transcripts can be ordered in one of following ways:
Current and many former students with a uniqname and university/Kerberos password can order transcripts online through Wolverine Access. From the Student Business page, choose Order Transcript. This option is not available to those students who need rush service, have attachments which must accompany the transcript, or who last attended prior to Fall 1993.
Send a letter.
Fax or mail a request to our office. A printable order form is available. Please include:
- Complete student name and handwritten signature
- Student identification number or Social Security number
- Dates of attendance at the University and the school/unit of enrollment (e.g. LSA or Rackham)
- Degrees awarded
- Current mailing address and daytime phone number
- Names and complete addresses of all recipients
Mail or fax a letter to:
Transcript and Certification Department
Office of the Registrar
University of Michigan
1210 LS&A Building
500 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382
Note: Transcript orders are not accepted via e-mail.
Transcript processing ordinarily takes two business days and is free of charge.