Juan Luis S. Marquez, MD, MPH
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Epidemiology
- Medical Director, Washtenaw County Health Department
- Medical Director, Livingston County Health Department
- MPH, Epidemiology, University of Michigan 2018
- MD, Stanford, 2015
- BA, Human Biology, Stanford 2006
Marquez JL, Loveluck J, Marshall JK, Power LE. Community needs assessment and strategic planning to combat the opioid epidemic in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice [Approved].
Kelly D, Murphy H,..., Marquez JL. Successful public health measures preventing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) at a Michigan homeless shelter. Infectious Control and Hospital Epidemiology 2020 Aug 26;1-2.
Areas of Expertise: Public Health Practice