Deadlines and Resources
- Tuesday, February 23: Deadline to submit changes to how you would like your name listed in the School of Public Health printed program
- Wednesday, March 17: Deadline to apply for graduation, in Wolverine Access, if you want to have your name in the UM Commencement Program.
- Monday, April 12: Deadline to order academic attire with paid shipping to your home
- Thursday, April 1: Deadline to register to participate in the Public Health graduation ceremony
- Wednesday, April 21: Deadline to apply for graduation, in Wolverine Access, to receive your degree. (If you do not apply prior to this deadline, you will need to apply for Summer 2021 graduation instead.)
Virtual Graduation Ceremony Dates and Deadlines
- School of Public Health Graduation: April 29, 2021, 7:00 p.m. ET
- University-wide Spring Commencement, May 1, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ET
- Rackham Graduate Exercises: April 30, 2021, 7:00 p.m. ET
The Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (OAMI) hosts additional Commencement Celebrations to supplement the traditional University of Michigan graduation, to express appreciation for the achievements, commonalities, and cultural differences that characterize the experiences of Middle Eastern/North African, African American, Latinx and Native students. To indicate your interest and receive more information about these ceremonies, please complete this brief form.
- General Information and Questions: email@example.com
- Academic Attire Sales: 800-223-0429 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Commencement Hotline: 734-647-6037
- Campus Information Centers: 734-764-4636
- Diploma and Transcript Office: 734-763-9066