Need technical support, have general study questions, or think you have an injury/illness
as a result of the study
Contact the Research Studies Support Center (RSSC).
- By phone (toll free): 833-237-3881 -24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Questions about your rights as a research participant
Contact Advarra IRB and reference the study with Pro00037864.
- By mail: Study Subject Advisor, 6100 Merriweather Drive., Suit 600, Columbia, MD 21044
- By phone (toll free): 877-992-4724 -M-F 8:30am-8:00pm
- By email: email@example.com
Other concerns not addressed by the RSSC or Advarra
Contact the University of Michigan Research Staff. Your email and/or voicemail will be responded to within 48 hours.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 734-647-1904
- Medical emergencies: call 911 immediately
Interested in our other research: Exposure Research Lab
Get the app. Join the study. Download the Research app.