Connect With Us

Whitney PeoplesWhitney Peoples, Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion


Hitomi Katsumi, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Administrative AssistantHitomi Katsumi, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Administrative Assistant


Mateen ZaferMateen Zafer, Program Manager, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion


Paul FlemingPaul Fleming, Associate Professor of Health Behavior and Health Education,
Faculty DEI Lead


Maya Barnes, Graduate Student Staff AssistantMaya Barnes, Graduate Student Staff Assistant


Sofia Ketels, Program AssistantSofia Ketels, Program Assistant


I'd Like to Report an Incident

Discrimination, Discriminatory Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct

You can report these incidents through the University of Michigan’s Equity, Civil Rights and Title IX Office. Learn more about the reporting process for sexual and gender-based misconduct.

report now

Campus Climate Concerns

The Dean of Students Office supports students experiencing a variety of concerns, including but not limited to: academic, financial, basic needs, physical and mental health, campus climate concerns, off campus housing, concerns for well-being, and disruptive/disturbing behavior. You can use the link below if you are a student in need of support, know a student who needs support, or are generally concerned about a student.

Report now

Compliance Concerns

You can report a violation of law, regulatory requirements, or university policy to the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel.

report now

Crime, Suspicious Activity, and Public Safety Concerns

You can report these incidents to the Division of Public Safety and Security. 

I'd Like to Have a Confidential Conversation

There are a number of resources available to students, faculty, staff, and post-docs who would like to have a confidential conversation. Discussions with representatives from these offices are not considered a formal report to the university and, without additional action, will not result in intervention. All information shared will remain confidential to the extent permitted by law and university policy.