Policies, Procedures, & Forms

Students should always consult with their specific University of Michigan School of Public Health department regarding degree program requirements. This webpage is intended to provide academic information relevant to and coordinated across Michigan Public Health departments.

Kathy Hastings
Kathy Hastings, Registrar kathyja@umich.edu

The School of Public Health Registrar is available to provide guidance to students in MPH, MHSA, or DrPH programs on graduation policies, academic requirements, registration, and enrollment. The Michigan Public Health registrar is responsible for managing School of Public Health student records, course registration, degree audits, and certifications. Students enrolled in Rackham or other programs are encouraged to contact their department program coordinator with questions.


Obtain these forms at the UM Office of the Registrar, SPH Office for Student Engagement and Practice Registrar, or from your Department Program Coordinator:

  • Withdrawal Slips