Justin B. Dimick, MD, MPH
- Professor, Health Management and Policy
- Frederick A. Coller Distinguished Professor of Surgery
- Chair of the Department of Surgery at the University of Michigan
- MPH, Dartmouth Medical School, 2005
- MD, Johns Hopkins University, 2000
- BA, Biology, Cornell University, 1995
Nicholas LM, Dimick JB (In Press). Minority Access to Bariatric Surgery After Implementation of Medicare's Center of Excellence Program JAMA.
Kocher KE, Nallamothu BK, Dimick JB (In Press). Unplanned Return to the Emergency Department after Hospital Discharge for Major Surgery Health Affairs.
Chen LM, Staiger DO, Birkmeyer JD, Dimick JB (In Press). Composite quality measures for inpatient medical care Medical Care.
Rangrass G, Ghaferi A, Dimick JB (In Press). Explaining disparities in mortality after cardiac surgery JAMA Surgery.
Gadzinski AJ, Dimick JB, Ye Z, Miller DC (In Press). Utilization and Outcomes of Inpatient Surgical Care at Critical Access Hospitals in the United States JAMA Surgery.
Kocher KE, Dimick JB, Nallamothu BK (In Press). Changes in the Source of Unscheduled Hospitalizations in the United States Medical Care.