Millicent W. Higgins, M.B., B.S., M.D., D.P.H., F.A.A.C.P.(Hon)
- Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology and Internal Medicine
- 1415 Washington Heights
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
Professor of Epidemiology and Internal Medicine, University of Michigan 1967-1985 Senior Executive Service, Deputy Director, Division of Epidemiology and Clinical Applications, Associate Director Epidemiology and Biometry Program, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health 1984-1996
- Epidemiology of cardiovascular and chronic lung diseases and their risk factors
- Higgins, M. (2001). Patients, Families and Populations at High Risk for Coronary Heart Disease. European Heart 1682-1690.
- Higgins, M. (2000). Epidemiology and prevention of coronary heart disease in families. American Journal Medicine 387-95.
- Higgins, M., Province, M., Heiss, G. et al (1996). NHLBI Family Heart Study; objectives and design. American Journal of Epidemiology 1219-28.
- American Epidemiological Society
- American Thoracic Society
- American Heart Association