Elizabeth Hudson, MPH, RD
- Lecturer I, Nutritional Sciences
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Domino's Farms Allergy Specialty Clinic
Liz has been an RD for nine years with experience providing medical nutrition therapy in a variety of clinical settings with diverse patient populations. Her clinical work has provided nutrition care to adults in the inpatient setting as well as in outpatient cancer care. Liz currently works with pediatric patients in the area of allergy and immunology. Liz is pursuing a doctorate in epidemiology and plans to focus her research in the area of dementia disorders.
- MPH, Public Health, Wayne State University, 2012
- BS, Dietetics, Michigan State University, 2005
Areas of Expertise: Nutrition