Powel H. Kazanjian, MD, PhD
- Professor, Internal Medicine
- Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine
- Professor, Department of History
Director of AIDS Program, University of Michigan
- MD, Tufts University
- PhD, University of Michigan
- MA, Harvard University
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
History of Bacteriology, History of Epidemics, History of Sexually Transmitted diseases.
Kazanjian, P. Ebola in Antiquity? Clinical Infectious Diseases.Clin 2015 Jun 1. pii: civ418 2015.
Kazanjian, P. Response to Berger. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2015 (In press).
Address: 3119 Taubman Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
For media inquiries: email@example.com
Areas of Expertise: LGBT Health