Kelley M. Kidwell, PhD
- Associate Chair of Biostatistics Academic Affairs
- Associate Professor of Biostatistics
- M4164 SPH II
- 1415 Washington Heights
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
Kelley Kidwell is an Associate Professor of Biostatistics. Kelley joined the University of Michigan after she earned her doctoral degree in Biostatistics from the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health in 2012. Her research centers on the design and analysis of clinical trials, especially sequential multiple assignment randomized trials. She is interested in many collaborative areas including cancer, mental health, and rare diseases.
- PhD, Biostatistics, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- B.S., Mathematics, Bucknell University, 2007
- Wei, B., Braun, T., Tamura, R., Kidwell, K.M. A Bayesian analysis of small n sequential multiple assignment randomized trials (snSMARTs). (2018). Statistics in Medicine. 37(26): 3723-3732.
- Les, A., Ohye, R., Filbrun, A., Mahani, M., Flanagan, C., Daniels, R., Kidwell, K.M., Zopf, D., Hollister, S., Green, G. 3D-printed bioresorbable external airway splints for children with severe tracheobronchomalacia: clinical outcomes. (In Press). The Laryngoscope.
- Alatrash, G., Kidwell, K.M., Thall, P.F., Di Stasi, A., Chen, J., Zope, M., Crain, A.K., Champlin, R.E>, Popat, U., Shpall, E.J., Jones, R.B., Andersson, B.S. Reduced intensity vs. myeloablative conditioning with fludarabine and PK-guided busulfan in allogeneic stem cell transplantation for patients with AML/MDS. (In Press). Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- Altan, M., Kidwell, K.M., Pelekanou, V., Carvajal-Hausdorf, D.E., Schalper, K.A., Toki, M., Thomas, D.G., Sabel, M.S., Hayes, D.F., Rimm, D.L. Associations of B7-H4, PD-L1 and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes with outcomes in breast cancer. (In Press). NPJ Breast Cancer.
- Marcath, L.A., Kidwell, K.M., Robinson, A., Feng, L., Vangipuram, K., Schott, A.F., Pai, M.P., Hayes, D.F., Henry, N.L., Hertz, D.L. . Patients Carrying Low-activity CYP2C8 Genotypes have Shorter Systemic Paclitaxel Exposure. (In Press). Pharmacogenomics.
- Kung, T.A., Kidwell, K.M., Speth, K., Pang, J.C., Jagsi, R., Levi, B., Newman, L.A., Wilkes, E.G., Momoh, A.O. Radiation-Induced Skin Changes after Post-Mastectomy Radiation Therapy: A Pilot Study on Indicators for Timing of Delayed Breast Reconstruction. (In Press). Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Kidwell, K.M., Seewald, N., Tran, B.Q., Kasari, C., Almirall, D. Design and analysis considerations to compare dynamic treatment regimens from sequential multiple assignment randomized trials. (2018). Journal of Applied Statistics. 45(9): 1628-1651.
- Tran, Q., Kidwell, K.M., Tsodikov, A. A joint model of cancer incidence, metastasis, and mortality. (2018). Lifetime Data Analysis. 24(3): 385-406.
- Anwar, T., Arellano-Garcia, C., Ropa, J. Chen, Y., Kim, H., Yoon, E., Grigsby, S., Basrur, V., Nesvizhskii, A., Muntean, A., Gonzalez, M., Kidwell, K., Nikolovska-Coleska, Z., Kleer, C. p38-mediated phosphorylation at T367 induces EZH2 cytoplasmic localization to promote breast cancer metastasis. (2018). Nature Communications. 9(1):2801
- Hertz, D.L., Kidwell, K.M., Vangipuram, K., Li, F., Pai, M.P., Burness, M., Griggs, J.J., Schott, A.F., Van Poznak, C., Hayes, D.F., Smith, E.M.L., Henry, N.L. Paclitaxel Plasma Concentration After the First Infusion Predicts Treatment-Limiting Peripheral Neuropathy. (2018). Clinical Cancer Research. 24(15): 3602-3610.