Toby C. Lewis, MD, MPH
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Communicable Diseases
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Health Sciences
- Assistant Research Scientist, Health Behavior and Health Education
- MD, Cornell University, 1993
- MPH, University of Washington, 1999
- BA in Biology, Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, 1988
Interactive Effects of Diesel Exhaust and Respiratory Viruses on Asthmatic Children
A CBPR Intervention for Childhood Asthma Using Air Filters and Air Conditioners
Role of Diesel and Other Vehicular Exhaust in Exacerbation of Childhood Asthma
Childhood Health Effects from Roadway and Urban Pollutant Burden Study
Sponsor: U.S. EPA
Dombkowski, K.L., S.R. Harrison, L.M. Cohn, T.C. Lewis and S.J. Clark (2009). Continuity of Prescribers of Short Acting Beta Agonists among Children with Asthma Journal of Pediatrics 788-94.
Hassan, F., T.C. Lewis, M.M. Davis, A. Gebremariam and K. Dombkowski (2009). Hospital Utilization and Xosts among Children with Influenza American Journal of Preventive Medicine 292-6.