Patricia Ramos, MPH, RD
- Lecturer, Nutritional Sciences
- Research Assistant Wayne State University
Patti Ramos, MPH, RD has been a Registered Dietitian for over 7 years, with experience focusing on clinical inpatient and outpatient medical nutrition therapy as well as food service management. She has held management roles for food service departments in acute care and critical access hospitals and has had the privilege to manage a number of diverse teams. Ms. Ramos has an interest in the "greening" of food service departments and has developed programs to reduce operational food waste. She is currently a Research Assistant with the Michigan Developmental Disabilities Institute at Wayne State University.
- MPH, Human Nutrition, University of Michigan, 2011
- BS, Movement Science, University of Michigan, 2009
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics