Lili Zhao, PhD
- Research Associate Professor, Biostatistics Department
- 1415 Washington Heights
- M4509, SPH II
- Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2029
Lili Zhao is a research associate professor in the Department of Biostatistics. She received her PhD in Statistics from the University of Iowa in 2006. She was a senior statistician at Becton, Dickinson and Company from 2006-2007 and a lead statistician at the Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Michigan from 2007-2011.
- PhD, Statistics, University of Iowa, 2006
- M.A., Statistics, University of Iowa, 2004
- B.S., Business and Economics, Capital University of Economics and Business, Beijing, 1999
- I have interests in developing Bayesian statistical methodology and applying it in cancer research. My current methodological work involves change point analysis, phase I and II clinical trials.
- Zhao* L, Wu W, Feng D, Jiang H and Nguyen X. (2018). Bayesian Analysis of RNA-Seq Data Using a Family of Negative Binomial Models. Bayesian Analysis, 13(2): 411436.
- Zhao* L, Anderson MT, Wu W, Mobley HLT, and Bachman MA. (2017). TnseqDiff: Identification of Conditionally Essential Genes in Transposon Sequencing Studies. BMC Bioinformatics, 18(1):326-336.
- Zhao* L, Feng D, Chen G, and Taylor JM. (2016). A Unified Bayesian Semiparametric Approach to Assess Discrimination Ability in Survival Analysis. Biometrics, 72(2):554-62.
- Zhao* L, Feng D, Neelon B and Buyse M. (2015). Evaluation of Treatment Efficacy Using a Bayesian Mixture Piecewise Linear Model of Longitudinal Biomarkers. Statistics in Medicine, 34(10): 1733-1746.
- Zhao* L, Shi J, Shearon TH, and Li Y. (2015). A Dirichlet Process Mixture Model for Survival Outcome Data: Assessing Nationwide Kidney Transplant Centers. Statistics in Medicine, 34(8): 1404-1416.
- Zhao* L, Feng D, Bellile E and Taylor JMG. (2014). Bayesian Random Threshold Estimation in a Cox Proportional Hazards Cure Model. Statistics in Medicine,33(4):650-661.
- Zhao* L, Taylor JMG, and Schuetze SM. (2012). Bayesian Decision Theoretic Two-
stage Design in Phase II Clinical Trials with Survival Endpoints, Statistics in Medicine, 31(17):1804-1820.
- Zhao* L and Banerjee M. (2012). Bayesian Piecewise Mixture Model for Racial Disparity in Prostate Cancer. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 56(2):362-369.
- Zhao* L , Lee J, Mody, R and Braun TM.(2011). The Superiority of the Time-to-
Event Continual Reassessment Method to the Rolling Six Design in Pediatric Phase I Cancer Trials. Clinical Trials, 8(4):361-369.
- Zhao* L, Morgan MA, Parsels LA, Maybaum J, Lawrence TS, and Normolle D. (2011). Response to Letter from Bassukas. Clinical Cancer Research, 17: 4613.
- Zhao* L, Morgan MA, Parsels LA, Maybaum J, Lawrence TS, and Normolle D. (2011). Bayesian Hierarchical Changepoint Methods in Modeling the Tumor Growth Profiles in Xenograft Experiments (with discussions). Clinical Cancer Research, 17(5): 1-7.
- Zhao* L and Woodworth G. (2009). Bayesian Decision-Theoretic Group Sequential
Analysis with Survival Endpoints. Statistics in Medicine, 28:13391352.
- American Statistical Association
- International Society for Bayesian Analysis