The Future Public Health Leaders Program (FPHLP) is a CDC-funded program, designed to encourage underrepresented college students to consider careers in public health. The program is a 10-week residential summer program beginning on May 29th and runs through August 1st. Applications are now closed. Please check back in with us in the Fall.
Will you be part of the next FPHLP cohort?
- Columbia University – Summer Public Health Scholars Program (SPHSP)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
- Kennedy Krieger Institute MCHC/RISE-UP
- Morehouse College – Project IMHOTEP
- Office of Minority Health & Health Equity at the CDC
- Public Health Practice - Office of Student Engagement and Practice
- University of Michigan School of Public Health