The University of Michigan Future Public Health Leaders Program (UM FPHLP) is a 10-week residential summer program funded by the CDC. UM FPHLP provides students
with opportunities for growth, learning and awareness in the field of public health.
The program will run from May 28 - July 31, 2019.
Explore our website to learn more about the program.
Sign up to receive email updates. Applications for 2019 are now open until January 31, 2019!
Will you be part of the next FPHLP cohort?
Learn more about FPHLP
- Columbia University – Summer Public Health Scholars Program (SPHSP)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
- Kennedy Krieger Institute MCHC/RISE-UP
- Morehouse College – Project IMHOTEP
- UCLA Public Health Scholars Training Program
- Office of Minority Health & Health Equity at the CDC
- Public Health Practice - Office of Student Engagement and Practice
- University of Michigan School of Public Health