Future Public Health Leaders Program
The Future Public Health Leaders Program (FPHLP) is a CDC funded program, designed to encourage underrepresented college students to consider careers in public health. The program is a 10-week residential summer program that begins May 22, 2017 and runs through July 28, 2017.
Please visit our Program section for additional information on participation eligibility and a further description of the program.
Since 2012, we've had some amazing cohorts. Will you be part of the next one?
- Columbia University – Summer Public Health Scholars Program (SPHSP)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program
- Kennedy Krieger Institute MCHC/RISE-UP
- Morehouse College – Project IMHOTEP
- Office of Minority Health & Health Equity at the CDC
- Public Health Practice - Office of Student Engagement and Practice
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
Please join us for our webinars:
- Program Overview: Friday, October 14th 1:00 pm-2:00 pm (EST)
- Frequently Asked Questions: Friday, November 11th 1:00 pm-2:00 pm (EST)
- Stories from FPHLP Alumni: Friday, December 9th 1:00 pm-2:00 pm (EST)