- Students who have completed at least two years (or equivalent) of undergraduate study
from an accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, or other U.S. territory
- Note: Students with an associate degree must provide proof of acceptance into a 4-year institution
- Recent college graduates (Fall/Winter 2020 or Spring 2021) who have not been accepted into a graduate program (including medical school) also qualify
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or U.S. National
- African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian American, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, persons with disabilities, and economically disadvantaged individuals are strongly encouraged to apply
- Minimum 2.7 GPA (good academic standing) is recommended
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on eligibility.