Throughout the year, we offer events and programs available to alumni. Join us to learn from public health professionals from around the globe and connect with your Michigan Public Health community. Check back regularly to be updated on the latest programs and events happening at the School of Public Health.
March, 2023TODAYA Continuum of Community Engagement in Research: Reflections on Power and Control A webinar featuring Laprisha Berry Daniels, MPH, MSW, J. Ricardo Guzman, LMSW, MPH, Amy J. Schulz, PhD, MPH, MSW, and Barbara A. Israel, DrPH, MPH.
1:30 pm - 3:00 pmOnline in Zoom
- Mar 24Sustainability from the C-Suite: Complex decision making to create more sustainable enterprises Steffy Lecture
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm1221 Beal Ave, Ann Arbor, Michigan, US, 48109 Lurie Engineering Center
- Mar 27Transgender Day of Visibility with SGDPH
8:30 am - 11:00 am1680 SPH I (Paul B. Cornely Community Room)
- Mar 29It's an Emergency! What are we doing about it? Environmental Justice & Emergency Response in Detroit Panel Discussion with Keynote from Jacqueline Patterson, (Chilsolm Legacy Project) and activists from the Detroit Community
5:30 pm - 8:00 pmOnline in Zoom (+ various in-person locations in Detroit)
April, 2023Apr 13Bask in the Light: Art from LGBTQ+ Incarcerated Folks Across Michigan
6:00 pm - 7:30 pmKalamazoo Room, Michigan League
- Apr 14RFA for Scholarships for Summer Course on Tobacco Simulation Modeling
- Apr 18U-M Alumni Association Presents: International Alumni and the Job Search: A Career Design Session for Job Seekers Looking to Relocate to the USA
12:00 pm - 2:00 pmOnline in Zoom
May, 2023May 31Summer Session in Epidemiology Registration Open Deadline May 31, 2023
1:00 am - 11:00 pmIn Person and Virtual (depending on course)
For more information, please contact the Office of Development and Alumni Engagement at email@example.com or 734-764-8093.