HBEHED710: Health Impacts of Immigration Law Enforcement in the U.S. (Syllabus)
- Ph.D., Health Behavior & Health Education, University of Michigan School of Public Health; Cognate: Anthropology, 2016
- M.P.H., Management, Policy and Community Health,University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, 2008
- B.A., Psychology, University of Notre Dame, 2005
- Lopez, W. D., Kruger, D. J., Delva, J., Llanes, M., Ledón, C., Waller, A., Harner, Me., Martinez, R., Sanders, L., Harner, Ma., & Israel, B. (2017). Health implications of an immigration raid: Findings from a Latino community in the Midwestern U.S. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 19(3), 702-708. Full text.
- LeBrón, A.M.W., Lopez, W. D., Cowan, K., Novak, N. L., Temrowski, O., Ibarra-Frayre, M., & Delva, J. (2017). Restrictive ID Policies: Implications for Health Equity. Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. Full text.
- Gámez, R., Lopez, W. D., & Overton-Adkins, B. (2017). Mentors, Resiliency, and Ganas: Factors Influencing the Success of DACAmented, Undocumented, and Immigrant Students in Higher Education. Journal of Hispanic Higher Education, 16(2), 144-161. Full text.
- Doering-White, J., Horner, P, Sanders, L., Martinez, R., Lopez, W. D., Delva, J. (2016). Testimonial engagement: Undocumented Latina mothers navigating a gendered deportation regime. Journal of International Migration and Integration, 17 (2), 325-340. Abstract
- Horner, P., Sanders, L., Martinez, R., Doering-White, J., Lopez, W. D., Delva, J (2014). "I put a mask on": The human side of deportation effects on Latino youth. (2014) Journal of Social Welfare and Human Rights, 2(2), 33-4.
- Delva, J., Horner, P., Ramiro, M., Sanders, L., Lopez, W. D., & Doering-White, J. (2013). Mental health problems of children of undocumented parents in the United States: A hidden crisis. Journal of Community Positive Practices, 8(3), 25–35.