Welcome to Center for Precision Health Data Science website.
COVID-19 Research In the Media
COV-IND-19 Study Group completes trilogy of articles about COVID-19 in India
India has taken strong and early public health measures for arresting the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic. With only 536 COVID-19 cases and 11 fatalities, India – a democracy of 1.34 billion people – took the historic decision of a 21-day national lockdown on March 25.
Read the paper, recently published in Harvard Data Science Review
Read the trilogy:
Part I: Pre-lockdown
Part II: Studying the lockdown
Part II: Unlocking the lockdown
- OCT19Learning Health System CollaboratoryThis session will cover methods and techniques for interpreting and converting unstructured text into useful research data using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and information retrieval.12:00 pm - 1:30 pmOnline in Zoom
- OCT25Leading with Emotional Effectiveness Series | Self Management: Taking Control of YouSade Richardson and Dani Koel3:00 pm - 4:30 pm1680 SPH I
- OCT25LinkedIn or Left Out (Networking and Job Searching)SPH Careers Webinar5:00 pm - 6:00 pmOnline in Zoom
- OCT25Guest Speaker - Nutrition Policy with Markell MillerMarkell Miller is the Director of Community Food Programs at Food Gatherers7:00 pm - 8:00 pmOnline in Zoom
- OCT26How to Build Your Confidence in the Classroom: Your Guide to Speaking Up in Class | Strategies for Academic Success: An Interdisciplinary SeriesThis interdisciplinary series provides tools and strategies for academic success as a U-M student. Sessions are open to undergraduate and graduate students.12:00 pm - 1:00 pmOnline in Zoom
- OCT26Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit 2021This is a Town Hall with Q&A. The session will be reflecting on the accomplishments of the first five years of the University’s strategic plan for diversity, equity, and inclusion with the Voices of the Staff DEI Team at the University.12:00 pm - 1:30 pmOnline in Zoom
- OCT26The Trichloroethylene Metabolite S-(1,2-dichlorovinyl)-L-cysteine Suppresses Inflammatory Pathways in a Macrophage Cell Model: Implications for Immunosuppression During PregnancyEnvironmental Research Webinar, presented by Sean Harris, PhD12:00 pm - 12:50 pmOnline in Zoom
COVID-19 Outbreak in India
Center Director, Bhramar Mukherjee, discusses the COVID-19 outbreak in India and work related to the COV-IND-19 Study Group to create an interactive online forecast application (updated daily).
"We could create a prediction algorithm which will predict who are at higher risk for certain pregnancy-related complications, developmental delays, and early childhood disorders and we can direct trained professionals to the places where they will be needed."
John D. Kalbfleisch Collegiate Professor of Biostatistics