To disseminate the latest policy-relevant knowledge, CEHR submits papers to scholarly journals, circulates visual abstracts on social media and writes opinion editorials for news outlets. Navigate the links in the sidebar to view a sampling of publications.
In the News
- U-M study questions ACA effort to reduce hospital readmissions
- Hospital value-based purchasing program falls short of goals
- We are Michigan Public Health - Andrew Ryan
- Voluntary value-based health programs dramatically reduce hospital readmissions
- Two IHPI teams compete in NEJM SPRINT Data Challenge
- Who Needs an ICU Bed Most? New Study by IHPI members
Papers, Policy Briefs and Op Eds
Check back soon for papers and other publications from CEHR.