Library on the Road
Drop-in office hours for studnets, staff, and faculty
Need help using library resources for research projects or class papers? Don't know which citation management tool to use? Have questions about access to library resources? Informationists from the Taubman Health Sciences will be back at SPH for Library on the Road, drop-in office hours each Tuesday in 1629 SPH I from 1:00 to 2:30.
Remember, if you can't wait for assistance until next week or would like to have more time to talk with an informationist, contact us by e-mail (SPHLibraryHelp@umich.edu) or phone (734-764-1210) to set up an individual consultation.
You may also contact one of the informationists assigned to departments directly.
- Biostatistics: Jean Song firstname.lastname@example.org
- EHS: Carol Shannon email@example.com
- Epidemiology: Carol Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Health: Gurpreet Rana email@example.com
- HBHE: Kate Saylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- HMP: Judy Smith email@example.com
- Nutritional Sciences: Carol Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org