Library on the Road
Drop-in office hours for students, staff, and faculty
January 28, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
1629 SPH I
1415 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Sponsored by: Taubman Health Sciences Library
Contact Information: Carol Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help using library resources for research projects or class papers? Don't know which citation management tool to use? Have questions about access to library resources? Beginning next week, informationists from the Taubman Health Sciences will be 1629 SPH 1 each Tuesday for drop-in office hours to answer questions from students, faculty, and staff.
Remember, if you can't wait for assistance until next week or would like to have more time to talk with an informationist, contact us by e-mail (SPHLibraryHelp@umich.edu) or phone (734-764-1210) to set up an individual consultation.
You may also contact one of the informationists assigned to departments directly.
- Biostatistics: Samuel Hansen email@example.com
- EHS: Carol Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epidemiology: Carol Shannon email@example.com
- Global Health: Gurpreet Rana firstname.lastname@example.org
- HBHE: Kate Saylor email@example.com
- HMP: Judy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutritional Sciences: Carol Shannon email@example.com