Faculty in Practice Fellows
The GLC provides resources for faculty members to have field experiences alongside health care executives or policy makers during the summer when there are no regular HMP classes. Individual faculty members spend time on site at an alumni organization, immersed in the practice setting. This is an opportunity to increase familiarity with the practice setting, develop research questions of potential shared interest and access data. GLC Faculty in Practice award recipients have access to funding to support their visit in addition to access to executive leadership of the hosting organization.
- 2018 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Richard Hirth, PhD and David Mendez, PhD
Hosting Organization: One Medical, San Francisco, CA
- 2018 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Ebbin Dotson, PhD
Hosting Organization: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2016 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Jeffrey S. McCullough, Ph.D.
Hosting Organization: AIM Specialty Health, Chicago, IL
- 2015 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Kyle L. Grazier, Dr.P.H.
Hosting Organization: Stanford Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- 2009 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Christy Harris Lemak, Ph.D.
Hosting Organization: Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- 2008 Faculty in Practice Fellow: Peter D. Jacobson, J.D., M.P.H.
Hosting Organization: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL