The GLC depends solely on the generous support of its donors to help develop future leaders through collaborative practice-based research, enriched student learning, thought leadership and dialogue.We believe that a special creative energy results at the intersection of connections with students, faculty and health care leaders.
Help us continue to cultivate exemplary leaders who will shape the future of healthcare. Donations are tax-deductible and all gifts and pledges are welcome and appreciated. Donate online to the GLC or contact the SPH Development Office with any questions.
Sponsor a program
Help us to amplify our impact by directly sponsoring an individual initiative:
Contact the SPH Development Office for more information.
- Participate in the Virtual Leadership Forum
- Speak in a class - Share your leadership experiences with HMP students and faculty
- Hire a summer intern - Create a project and hire a student to contribute to your organization
- Become a mentor - Help cultivate a future leader
- If you are a alumnus of HMP, be sure to join our group on LinkedIn:
University of Michigan Dept of Health Management & Policy Alumni
Contact the GLC for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org