2021 Virtual Symposium
Join us for our first virtual symposium!
September 24th, 12:30pm - 4:30pm ET
Please join us for a virtual symposium exploring Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Behavioral Health.
We will hear from a medical historian reflecting on lessons learned from the pandemic before hearing from two panels and a closing speaker with a call to action followed by virtual and in-person networking opportunities.
Dr. Joel Howell, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Department of
History and Department of Health Management and Policy, University of
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Panel:
- Dr. Malika Fair, Senior Director, Health Equity Partnerships and Programs, AAMC
- Dr. Maulik Joshi, President and CEO, Meritus Health
- Richard Liekweg, President and CEO, BJC HealthCare
Behavioral Health Panel
- Joy Calloway, Interim CEO, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York
- Martha Temple, Former CEO, Optum Behavioral Health, UnitedHealth
- Martha Whitecotton, Senior VP Behavioral Health, Atrium Health
Denise Brooks-Williams, SVP and CEO North Market, Henry Ford Health System
Friday, September 24, 2021
12:30 pm to 4:30 pm ET
A link to participate will be emailed to registrants prior to the event.