2021 Virtual Symposium
September 24th, 12:30pm - 4:30pm ET
The symposium explored Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and Behavioral Health.
We heard from a medical historian reflecting on lessons learned from the pandemic, two panels, and a closing speaker with a call to action followed by virtual and in-person networking opportunities.
Check back here for a link to view the Symposium recording.
Dr. Joel Howell, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, Department of
History and Department of Health Management and Policy, University of
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Panel:
- Dr. Malika Fair, Senior Director, Health Equity Partnerships and Programs, AAMC
- Dr. Maulik Joshi, President and CEO, Meritus Health
- Richard Liekweg, President and CEO, BJC HealthCare
Behavioral Health Panel
- Joy Calloway, Interim CEO, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York
- Martha Temple, Former CEO, Optum Behavioral Health, UnitedHealth
- Martha Whitecotton, Senior VP Behavioral Health, Atrium Health
Denise Brooks-Williams, SVP and CEO North Market, Henry Ford Health System
Friday, September 24, 2021
12:30 pm to 4:30 pm ET