Join us for the GLC Fall Symposium
In Person and On Campus
Friday, October 7, 2022
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
University of Michigan League
911 N University Ave, Ann Arbor, MI
The GLC Biennial Symposium is a rare opportunity for leaders across the nation to come together to explore current issues in health policy and politics, health equity, human capital and workforce resilience in a post-COVID-19 world. Together, we'll also explore leadership, the impact of AI on population health, and climate change implications for healthcare. Join 300+ leaders for a day of connecting, learning, inspiration.
- NEW! Approved for 4.5 ACHE Face to Face Credits
- Registration Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Sponsor the Symposium (details below)
- NEW! Recruit at the Career Fair at the Michigan League from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 6, 2022. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
- NEW! Welcome Gathering at Bill's Beer Garden on Thursday, October 6, 2022
from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in beautiful downtown Ann Arbor
COVID-19 Health and Safety
The Griffith Leadership Center is committed to providing a safe and healthy atmosphere for our guests. We will be evaluating COVID-19 recommendations from the local, state, and federal health authorities and adjust safety measures or the meeting format as needed.