Career Outcomes for Epidemiology Students
With an epidemiology degree, you'll gain the skills you need to partner with and advise health professionals and agencies at local, state, national, and international levels. Our students are equipped for careers in research, hospitals and healthcare systems, consulting, government, and other private sector opportunities. Their work helps prevent and treat disease in diverse communities and settings.
Michigan Public Health epidemiology alumni lead pandemic responses, design vaccinations, practice medicine, and confront health inequities.
Where Our Graduates Are Working
Positions of Graduates
- Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Project Manager, Center for Disaster Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Senior Analyst, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
- Public Health Epidemiologist-Opioids, Kent County Health Department
- Data Consultant, Permanente Medical Group, San Francisco Bay Area