Admitted Residential Graduate Students
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Michigan School of Public Health! We can’t wait for you to become part of our community. At Michigan Public Health, we empower you to discover your community today and work towards building healthier communities tomorrow.
You belong here! Will you join us in our pursuit for a healthier world for all?
- With 100 top-ten graduate programs at the University of Michigan, students may take advantage of interdisciplinary curriculum through electives, certificates and /admissions/programs-degrees/dual-degrees.htmldual degrees.
- Michigan Public Health graduates join the University of Michigan network of more than 575,000 alumni including 18,000+ Michigan Public Health alumni.
- 47% of our students come from outside Michigan, and nearly 20% are international citizens representing 36 other nations. They range in age from 21 to 71. Learn more about our students here.
- A 9:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates meaningful mentorship, networking, and small group dialogue. 30+ research centers allow our more than200 faculty, research scientists, and current students to continue to be world renowned experts in their fields.
- Our students have countless opportunities to enrich their experience outside the classroom. Learn more about our student experience, public health practice, and global public health.
- Within six months of graduation, 99% of students are either employed, finishing fellowships or internships, and/or pursuing an advanced degree or postdoctoral work. Review specific career resources for admitted students and job placements of recent graduates.
Confirm Your Enrollment by April 15
The April 15 decision deadline is quickly approaching. To confirm your enrollment for Fall 2024, log into your Wolverine Access account and follow the steps outlined in your admissions letter. Please note that for most programs, enrollment is not complete until your non-refundable enrollment deposit is also submitted.
If you are interested in seeking a decision extension or exploring deferral options, you should reach out to your department program coordinator.
Ready to Confirm Your Enrollment?
Accept or decline your offer in Wolverine Access!
- Click on the "Become a Victor" banner above and log into your Wolverine Access account.
- Click on "Students" and then "New and Prospective Student Business."
- Log into your U-M Friend Account and click on "Application Status."
There are several other ways to connect with us to ask questions:
- Our Recruitment and Admissions team is here to help you through each step of the process. Reach out to us at email@example.com or request an appointment.
- Connect with one of our Department Program Coordinators.
- Get valuable insight directly from current graduate student Admissions Ambassadors via video chat, on the phone, or via email. They can answer your questions about life at Michigan Public Health, courses, faculty, and so much more.
We Want to Know What You Think!
We have a few questions about your application experience and future plans. Each year, we actively use feedback to constantly improve our internal processes and provide students with the best possible service.
Share your opinion with us in this quick four-minute survey. Let’s get started!
Share the Good News!
Share your excitement and get to know our Michigan Public Health community on social media with #UMichSPH. Then follow SPH on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and celebrate your acceptance with us! You can also download social media profile and cover photos like these:
Environmental Health Sciences GIF
Human Behavior and Health Education GIF
Health Management and Policy GIF
Nutritional Sciences GIF
General School Of Public Health GIF
Learn More About Us
At Michigan Public Health, we are pursuing a healthier, more equitable world for all. Join us.