Admitted Online Students
Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome
The Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome session is an opportunity for enrolled students to begin to be further oriented with their program and build personal connections with staff, faculty, and peers before the start of classes.
Admitted students will recieve event registration information via email ahead of the event.
Previous speakers have included:
- Sharon Kardia, Associate Dean for Education, Population and Health Sciences Faculty Lead
- Mary Beth Carroll, Assistant Director of Student Life
- Lisa Garber, Population and Health Sciences Program Manager
- A panel of current students - Real students will join us to answer your questions, from what a typical day looks like, to their favorite projects and courses, to the tips and tricks they think you should know coming into your graduate studies.
View the recording of the Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome session that was held on April 1, 2021. In this session faculty, staff, and current students led newly admitted students through the Population and Health Sciences degree programs and the graduate experience they will embark on in the coming fall. If you attended the susequent Admitted Student Welcome session on June 29, 2021, the information in the recording below is the same. For additional questions, email your Program Manager.
You can also view a recording of the School of Public Health all-student welcome session took place on Friday, March 12, 2021 below. At this event, admitted students:
- Heard directly from Dean DuBois Bowman and Associate Dean for Student Engagement and Practice Angela Beck about the impact our students have and the special community they enrich.
- Gained insights into the resources and opportunities that can help enhance your student experience including Career Development, the Office of Global Public Health, and Public Health Practice
- Took a deeper dive into Michigan Public Health’s commitment to diversity, equity,
Heard from current students and alumni during our interactive panel discussion.
- Final Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Onboarding Course opens: August 1, 2021
- First Day of Classes: August 30, 2021
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment log into your Wolverine Access account and follow the steps outlined in your admissions letter. Please note that enrollment is not complete until your non-refundable enrollment deposit is also submitted. If you are not able to accept your admissions offer at this time, you may also indicate your decision via Wolverine Access.
Connect With Us
At Michigan Public Health, we are pursuing a healthier, more equitable world for all. Join us.
|Read about the people of Michigan Public Health||Follow us on Instagram|