Admitted Online Students
Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome
Fall 2021 Session Date TBA — Virtual Session
The Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome session is an opportunity for enrolled students to begin to be further oriented with their program and build personal connections with staff, faculty, and peers before the start of classes.
Information on the Fall 2021 Admitted Student Welcome session will become available at the end of the preceding winter term.
Previous speakers have included:
- Sharon Kardia, Associate Dean for Education, Population and Health Sciences Faculty Lead
- Mary Beth Carroll, Assistant Director of Student Life
- Lisa Garber, Population and Health Sciences Program Manager
- A panel of current students - Real students will join us to answer your questions, from what a typical day looks like, to their favorite projects and courses, to the tips and tricks they think you should know coming into your graduate studies.
- Final Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- Onboarding Course opens: August 1, 2021
- First Day of Classes: August 30, 2021
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment log into your Wolverine Access account and follow the steps outlined in your admissions letter. Please note that enrollment is not complete until your non-refundable enrollment deposit is also submitted.
Connect With Us
At Michigan Public Health, we are pursuing a healthier, more equitable world for all. Join us.
|Read about the people of Michigan Public Health||Follow us on Instagram|