Admitted Online Students
Population and Health Sciences Admitted Student Welcome
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 @7pm - Virtual Session
Please save the date and join us on Tuesday, June 2 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. EDT for a virtual event for admitted students. You’ll have the opportunity to hear from current students, faculty, and program staff. We plan to answer your top questions, such as course selection, what to expect as an online student, access to U-M and SPH resources.
Please register for this session below. A recording will be made available soon after the session takes place. Be sure to register in advance to recieve key messages and resourses both before and after the session from the School's leaders and best.
Speakers will include:
- Sharon Kardia, Associate Dean for Education, Population and Health Sciences Faculty Lead
- Mary Beth Carrol, Assistant Director of Student Life
- Lisa Garber, Population and Health Sciences Program Manager
- A pannel of current MPH students - Real students will join us to answer your questions, from what a typical day looks like, to their favorite projects and courses, to the tips and tricks they think you should know coming into your graduate studies.
- Additionally, you'll hear messages from Dean F. DuBois Bowan, Dr. Angela Beck, and more.
Onboarding Course opens: August 1, 2020
First Day of Classes: August 31, 2020
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment log into your Wolverine Access account and follow the steps outlined in your admissions letter. Please note that enrollment is not complete until your non-refundable enrollment deposit is also submitted.
Connect With Us
At Michigan Public Health, we are pursuing a healthier, more equitable world for all. Join us.
|Read about the people of Michigan Public Health||Follow us on Instagram|