Admitted Online Student Checklist
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment log into your Wolverine Access account and follow the steps outlined in your admissions letter. Please note that enrollment is not complete until your non-refundable enrollment deposit is also submitted.
All Online Students
- Set up your U-M email account and check it regularly.
- Set up your Coursera account. We recommend using your University email address. You can update the email address associated with your Coursera account at any time.
- Please watch for an email from Coursera inviting you to link your account to the degree program.
- Update your Campus Personal Information in Wolverine Access (under Student Business).
- Contact Student Services if you have any questions or would like to set up an advising session.
- Familiarize yourself with Zoom video conferencing, Slack team messaging, and the Coursera Online Education platform (we’ll practice these more during the Onboarding & Advising Course).
- With your admission you have been invited to the #pophealthadmitted channel on Slack. Login to ask questions, talk to peers, and stay informed.
- Make sure you have appropriate working equipment for online course needs.
- Look forward to our August Onboarding & Advising “Course” through Coursera, which covers topics such as getting started at U-M, course registration, tuition & billing, policies, communication, resources, support, and student success.
For International Students
- (international requirement steps)
- Explore resources designed for you:
- How to pay tuition
- Tuition information for Students over 65+
- U-M Residency Classification Guidelines: Guidelines and procedures for qualifying for in-state tuition established by the Board of Regents of the University of Michigan.
- Student Tax information
- Contact your Program Manager to request materials needed for your employer's tuition reimbursement process