Please see the resources below related to children's environmental health.
- CDC National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)
Discover resources to promote environmental health, including healthy homes, lead poisoning prevention, and guidance for healthy pools.
- CDC NCEH Chemical Factsheets
Access many different chemical factsheets to find out how people are exposed to these chemicals, how they affect health, and the levels in the U.S. population.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Learn the Issues
Learn what you can do to protect the environment in your home, workplace, and community.
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) - Public Safety and Environmental
Become informed of efforts to address the health of Michigan residents.
- National Institute for Environmental Health Science Partnerships for Environmental
Learn about the newest environmental health research with podcasts and webinars featuring grantees.
- Center for Environmental Health
Find tools to protect your family and learn about legal action against toxic chemicals.
- Children's Environmental Health Institute
Access resources for parents and physicians, including 20 Easy Steps to Personal Environmental Health Now.
- Children's Environmental Health Network (CEHN)
Find pertinent education, policy, and research initiatives and an article of the month.
- Environmental Health Coalition
Discover the harmful effects of environmental exposures to children and possible solutions.
- National Environmental Education Foundation
Discover what's being done to educate professionals and other leaders to solve environmental problems.
- National Resource Defense Council (NRDC)
Access resources to live smarter and get up-to-date information on environmental health campaigns.
- NSF International
Before you buy, determine what products have been certified to protect and improve global human health.