- Breton CV, Marsit CJ, Faustman E, Nadeau K, Goodrich JM, Dolinoy DC, Herbstman J,
Holland N, LaSalle JM, Schmidt R, Yousefi P, Perera F, Joubert BR, Wiemels J, Taylor
M, Yang IV, Chen R, Hew KM, Hussey Freeland DM, Miller R, Murphy SK. Small-Magnitude
Effect Sizes in Epigenetic End Points are Important in Children's Environmental Health
Studies: The Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Center's
Epigenetics Working Group. Environ Health Perspect. 2017;125(4):511-526.
Cantoral A, Tellez-Rojo MM, Ettinger AS, Hu H, Hernandez-Avila M, Peterson K. Early introduction and cumulative consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages during the pre-school period and risk of obesity at 8-14 years of age. Pediatric Obesity. 2016;11(1):68-74.
Cantoral A, Téllez-Rojo MM, Shamah-Levy T, Hernández-Ávila M, Schnaas L, Hu H, Peterson KE, Ettinger AS. Differential association of blood lead on length by serum zinc status in two year old Mexican children. Environ Health. 2015;14:95.
- Chavarro JE, Watkins DJ, Afeiche MC, Zhang Z, Sanchez BN, Cantonwine D, Mercardo-Garcia
A, Blank-Goldenberg C, Meeker JD, Tellez-Rojo MM, Peterson KE. Validity of self-assessed
sexual maturation against physician assessments and hormone levels. J Pediatr. 2017 Jul;186:172-178.
Chen YH, Ferguson KK, Meeker JD, McElrath TF, Mukherjee B. Statistical methods for modeling repeated measures of maternal environmental exposure biomarkers during pregnancy in association with preterm birth. Environ Health. 2015;14:9.
Ferguson KK, McElrath TF, Chen YH, Mukherjee B, Meeker JD. Urinary phthalate metabolites and biomarkers of oxidative stress in pregnant women: a repeated measures analysis. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2015;123(3):210-6.
Ferguson KK, McElrath TF, Cantonwine DE, Mukherjee B, Meeker JD. Phthalate metabolites and bisphenol-A in association with circulating angiogenic biomarkers across pregnancy. Placenta. 2015 Jun;36(6):699-703.
- Ferguson KK, Meeker JD, Cantonwine DE, Chen YH, Mukherjee B, McElrath TF. Urinary
phthalate metabolite and bisphenol A associations with ultrasound and delivery indices
of fetal growth. Environ Int. 2016;94:531-7.
Ferguson KK, Peterson KE, Lee JM, Mercado-Garcia A, Blank-Goldenberg C, Tellez-Rojo MM, Meeker JD. Prenatal and peripubertal phthalates and bisphenol A in relation to sex hormones and puberty in boys. Reprod Toxicol. 2014;47:70-6.
- Goodrich JM, Dolinoy DC, Sanchez BN, Zhang Z, Meeker J, Mercado-Garcia A, Solano-Gonzalez
M, Hu H, Tellez-Rojo MM, Peterson KE. Adolescent epigenetic profiles and environmental
exposures from early life through peri-adolescence. Environmental Epigenetics. 2016 Aug.
Goodrich JM, Sánchez BN, Dolinoy DC, Zhang Z, Hernández-Ávila M, Hu H, Peterson KE, Téllez-Rojo MM. Quality control and statistical modeling for environmental epigenetics: A study on in utero lead exposure and DNA methylation at birth. Epigenetics. 2015;10(1):19-30
Huang S, Hu H, Sanchez BN, Peterson KE, Ettinger AS, Lamadrid-Figueroa H, Schnaas L, Mercado-Garca A, Wright RO, Basu N, Cantonwine DE, Hernandez-Avila M, Tellez-Rojo MM. Childhood blood lead levels and symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: a cross-sectional study of Mexican children. Environ Health Perspect. 2016;124(6):868-74.
- Kasper N, Peterson KE, Zhang Z, Ferguson KK, Sanchez BN, Cantoral A, Meeker JD, Tellez-Rojo
MM, Pawlowski CM, Ettinger AS. Association of bisphenol A exposure with breastfeeding
and perceived insufficient milk supply in Mexican women. Matern Child Health J. 2016;20(8):1713-9.
- Kochmanski JJ, Marchlewicz EH, Savidge M, Montrose L, Faulk C, Dolinoy DC. Longitudinal
effects of perinatal bisphenol A and variable diet exposures on epigenetic drift in
mice. Reprod Toxicol. 2016 Aug 2. pii: S0890-6238(16)30308-2.
- Lewis RC, Johns LE, Meeker JD. Exploratory analysis of the potential relationship
between urinary molybdenum and bone mineral density among adult men and women from
NHANES 2007-2010. Chemosphere. 2015;164:677-682.
Lewis RC, Johns LE, Meeker JD. Serum Biomarkers of Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Substances in Relation to Serum Testosterone and Measures of Thyroid Function among Adults and Adolescents from NHANES 2011-2012. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2015;12:6098-6114.
- Marchlewicz EH, Dolinoy DC, Tang L, Milewski S, Jones TR, Goodrich JM, Soni T, Domino
SE, Song PSX, Burant C, Padmanabhan V. Lipid metabolism is a key mediator of developmental
epidgenetic programming. Scientific Reports. 2016;6:34857.
- Moynihan M, Peterson KE, Cantoral A, Song PXK, Jones A, Solano-Gonzalez M, Meeker
JD, Basu N, Tellez-Rojo MM. Dietary predictors of urinary calcium among pregnant women
and children. Sci Total Environ. 2016;pii:S0048-9697(16)32134-9.
Neier K, Marchlewicz EH, Dolinoy DC, Padmanabhan V. Assessing human health risk to endocrine disrupting chemicals: a focus on prenatal exposures and oxidative stress. Endocrine Disruptors. 2015; 3:1, e1069916.
Omoike OE, Lewis RC, Meeker JD. Association between urinary biomarkers of exposure to organophosphate insecticides and serum reproductive hormones in men from NHANES 1999-2002. Reproductive Toxicology. 2015 Jun; 53:99-104.
Peretz J, Vrooman L, Ricke WA, Hunt PA, Ehrlich S, Hauser R, Padmanabhan V, Taylor HS, Swan SH, VandeVoort CA, Flaws JA. Bisphenol A and Reproductive Health: Update of Experimental and Human Evidence, 2007-2013. Environmental Health Perspectives. 2014;122(8):775-786.
- Perng W, Hector EC, Song PXK, Tellez Rojo MM, Raskind S, Kachman M, Cantoral A, Burant
CF, Peterson KE. Metabolomic determinants of metabolic risk in Mexican adolescents. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2017 Sep;25(9): 1594-1602.
- Perng W, Watkins DJ, Cantoral A, Mercado-Garcia A, Meeker JD, Tellez-Rojo MM, Peterson
KE. Exposure to phthalates is associated with lipid profile in peripubertal Mexican
youth. Environ Res. 2017;154:311-317.
Sanchez-Vaznaugh EV, Sánchez BN, Crawford, PB, Egerter, S. Association between competitive food and beverage policies in elementary schools and childhood overweight/obesity trends: differences by neighborhood socioeconomic resources. JAMA Pediatr. 2015;169(5):e150781.
- Thomas DB, Basu N, Martinez-Mier EA, Sanchez BN, Zhang Z, Liu Y, Parajuli RP, Peterson
KE, Mercado-Garcia A, Bashash M, Hernandez-Avila M, Hu H, Tellez-Rojo MM. Urinary
and plasma fluoride levels in pregnant women from Mexico City. Environ Res. 2016;150:489-495.
- Trentacosta CJ, Davis-Kean P, Mitchell C, Hyde L, Dolinoy DC. Environmental contaminants
and child development. Child Development Perspectives. 2016.
Vandenberg LN, Gerona RR, Kannan K, Taylor JA, van Breemen RB, Dickenson CA, Liao C, Yuan Y, Newbold RR, Padmanabhan V, vom Saal FS, Woodruff TJ. A round robin approach to the analysis of bisphenol a (BPA) in human blood samples. Environmental Health. 2014;13:25.
Veiga-Lopez A, Kannan K, Liao C, Ye W, Domino S, Padmanabhan V. Gender-specific effects on gestational length and birth weight by early pregnancy BPA exposure. Environ Health Perspect. 2015;123(3):210-6.
Veiga-Lopez A, Pennathur S, Kannan K, Patisaul HB, Dolinoy DC, Zeng L, Padmanabhan V. Impact of gestational bisphenol a on oxidative stress and free Fatty acids: human association and interspecies animal testing studies. Endocrinology. 2015;156(3):911-22.
Watkins DJ, Fortenberry GZ, Sanchez BN, Barr DB, Panuwet P, Bellinger D, Schnaas L, Solano-Gonzalez M, Ettinger AS, Hernandez-Avila M, Hu H, Meeker JD, Téllez-Rojo MM. Urinary 3-phenoxybenzoic acid (3-PBA) in pregnant women from Mexico City: Distribution and relationships with child neurodevelopment. Environ Res. 2016;147:307-13.
- Watkins DJ, Milewski S, Domino SE, Meeker JD, Padmanabhan V. Maternal phthalate exposure
during early pregnancy and at delivery in relation to gestational age and size at
birth: a preliminary analysis. Reprod Toxicol. 2016;65:59-66.
Watkins DJ, Peterson KE, Ferguson KK, Mercado-García A, Tamayo Y Ortiz M, Cantoral A, Meeker JD, Téllez-Rojo MM. Relating Phthalate and BPA Exposure to Metabolism in Peripubescence: The Role of Exposure Timing, Sex, and Puberty. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016;101(1):79-88.
- Watkins DJ, Sanchez BN, Tellez-Rojo MM, Lee JM, Mercado-Garcia A, Blank-Goldenberg
C, Peterson KE, Meeker JD. Impact of phthalate and BPA exposure during in utero windows
of susceptibility on reproductive hormones and sexual maturation in peripubertal males. Environ Health. 2017 Jun 21;16(1):69.
- Watkins DJ, Sanchez BN, Tellez-Rojo MM, Lee JM, Mercado-Garcia A, Blank-Goldenberg
C, Peterson KE, Meeker JD. Phthalate and bisphenol A exposure during in utero windows
of susceptibility in relation to reproductive hormones and sexual maturation in peripubertal
girls. Environ Res. 2017 Aug 8;159:143-151.
- Watkins DJ, Tellez-Rojo MM, Ferguson KK, Lee JM, Solano-Gonzalez M, Blank-Goldenberg
C, Peterson KE, Meeker JD. In utero and peripubertal exposure to phthalates and BPA
in relation to female sexual maturation. Environ Res. 2014;134:233-41.
- Wu J, Wen XW, Faulk C, Boehnke K, Zhang H, Dolinoy DC, Xi C. Perinatal lead exposure
alters gut microbiota composition and results in sex-specific bodyweight increases
in adult mice. Toxicol Soc. 2016;151(2):324-33.
- Yang TC, Peterson KE, Meeker JD, Sanchez BN, Zhang Z, Cantoral A, Solano M, Tellez-Rojo MM. Bisphenol A and phthalates in utero and in childhood: association with childhood BMI z-score and adiposity. Environ Res. 2017;156:326-333.
In addition, these book chapters have been published:
- Goodrich JM, Dolinoy DC. "Environmental Exposures: Impact on the Epigenome," in Epigenetics: Current Research and Emerging Trends. Edited by Brian Chadwick. Caister Academic Press. 2015.
- Goodrich JM, Dolinoy DC. "Epigenetics and Carcinogenesis," in Comprehensive Toxicology, Third Edition. Edited by McQueen C and Roberts R. Elsevier Ltd, Oxford, UK. 2017.
- Liu Y, Peterson KE. "Early Toxicant Exposures and Development Of Obesity In Childhood,"
in Childhood Obesity: Causes, Consequences and Intervention Approaches. Edited by Michael Goran. Taylor & Francis Group, CRC Press. 2016.
- Marchlewicz EH, Anderson OS, Dolinoy DC. "Early life exposures and the epigenome –
interactions between nutrients and the environment," in The Role of Nutrition and Metabolism on Epigenetic Regulation. Edited by Emily Ho and Frederick Domann. Taylor & Francis Group, CRC Press. 2014.
- Montrose L, Goodrich JM, Dolinoy DC. "ToxicoEpigenetics and Effects on Life Course
and Disease Susceptibility," in Translational Toxicology: Defining a new therapeutic discipline with a focus on windows
of susceptibility in reproduction and cancer. Wiley. 2017.
- Nahar MS, Dolinoy DC. "Critical Windows of Vulnerability," in Comprehensive Toxicology, Third Edition. Edited by McQueen C and Dolinoy D. Elsevier Ltd, Oxford, UK. 2017.
- Silver MK, Meeker JD. "Endocrine disruption of developmental pathways and children's health," in Endocrine Disruption and Human Health. Edited by Darbre PD. Elsevier Ltd, Oxford, UK. 2015.