Career Outcomes for Nutritional Sciences Students
With a Nutritional Sciences degree, you’ll be equipped to pursue careers in non-profit organizations, academia, government and industry. Our alumni pursue a wide-range of careers in nutritional sciences and public health, working as advocates, clinicians, community organizers, dietitians, professors, and more.
Positions of Recent Graduates
- Exercise Physiologist and Dietitian; Nutrition Obesity Research Center, UAB AL
- Clinical Dietitian; Oakland Hospitals, Dearborn MI
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Supervisor; Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic WA
- Health Promotion Disease Prevention Program Manager; Edward Hines VA Hospital IL
- Assistant Professor; Eastern Michigan University MI