- Community Family Life Center: The Community Family Life Center neighborhood-based, non-profit organization that serves as a hub for the Sugarbrook Neighborhood and the greater Ypsilanti area. Our students worked to develop a volunteer toolkit and curriculum for the afterschool program.
- Children's Literacy Network: The Children's Literacy Network (CLN) is volunteer-based nonprofit agency that was founded in 1991 by a group of educators dedicated to promoting the benefits of literacy. PHAST began partnering with CLN in November 2018 to evaluate the Staying in Closer Touch (SiCT) program.
- Detroit Food Policy Council: The Detroit Food Policy Council (DFPC) is committed to nurturing the development and maintenance of a sustainable, localized food system and a food-secure City of Detroit in which all of its residents are hunger-free, healthy, and benefit economically from the food system that impacts their lives. PHAST began partnering with DFPC during Fall term 2018-2019 to develop tools that help stakeholders in each Detroit City Council District better understand their local food environments.
- Healthy Dearborn Coalition: The Healthy Dearborn Coalition (HDC) is a partnership between Beaumont Health, City of Dearborn, and Dearborn Public Schools to use a community approach to create a culture of health in Dearborn through active living and healthy eating strategies. Our students worked with HDC to review existing equity tools and create the collective vision for the tool.
- Northfield's Human Services: Northfield's Human Services (NHS) provides social services, including, but not limited to, access to health care, food, and transportation, or assistance with access to these services, in an empowering and respectful way to the residents of Northfield Township and the greater Whitmore Lake area who face challenges due to low income, older age, disabilities, or other special needs and disadvantages. Our students worked with NHS to create a communication plan to provide recommendations on improving the visibility of their services to community members of Northfield Township and the greater Whitmore Lake area.