How to Register for Undergraduate Public Health Courses
Undergraduate Public Health courses are only listed on the School of Public Health course guide, they will not appear on the LSA course guide. However, it is easy to register for public health courses in Wolverine Access. Please follow the steps listed below, or watch the two-minute video, for instructions on how to register for Public Health courses. This information is applicable to current University of Michigan-Ann Arbor students only.
Add or Drop Courses Before the Drop/Add Deadline:
- Go to Wolverine Access at wolverineaccess.umich.edu
- Under "Students" click on "Student Business"
- Log in with your uniqname and ITD (Kerberos) password
- Under "Student Center" click on "Backpack/Registration"
To Add Courses:
- Under "Find Classes," select "Class Search" and then click on "Search"
- Enter the Subject Code and Catalog Number for the class you wish to add in the "Class Search Criteria" box and click "Search"
- You should now see "Search Results" displaying the first section of the course. To see a more concise list click on "Collapse All". To see the details of all sections offered for a specific course click on the gray arrow.
- Find the section number of the class for which you want to register
- Click on "Select" on the right side of the page
- This should take you to the "Enrollment Preferences" screen
- Click on "Next"
- This should take you to the "Select Classes to Add" screen, and you should get a message telling you that the class has been added to your backpack
- Select the class, click on "Proceed to Step 2 of 3", and follow the prompts to officially register for the class
- After registering, you should receive a message telling you that you are now registered for the class
To Drop Courses:
- Click on the "Drop" Tab
- If prompted, select the correct term
- Select class(es) you would like to drop
- Verify that you have selected the correct class(es)
- Click "Drop Selected Classes"
- Follow the prompts to finish dropping your classes
- You should receive a message telling you that you have successfully dropped