Welcome HBHE Alumni!
HBHE deeply values its alumni and wants to stay connected. Our alumni community is made up of a broad network of health educators, based all over the world, with rich experience and knowledge.
Here are some ways to engage with HBHE as an Alum:
- Become a member of our group on LinkedIn
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Keep an eye on your e-mail inbox for e-newsletter that highlights recent happenings with HBHE Students, Staff, Faculty and Alumni. This is typically sent out in December each year.
Our current Director of Internships and Alumni Relations is Kiran Szekeres, MPH '09. Please connect with Kiran via email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn if you are interested in working with current students or getting more involved with HBHE as an Alum.
Giving to HBHE
The support and commitment of our alumni allow U-M SPH and HBHE to deepen the student experience, serve the public good, and help provide an affordable education.
- SPH students and recent graduates share their stories about the impact of scholarships on their education, professional goals and lives here.
- Learn more about ways to support the Department here
- Give online to HBHE right now