Dr. Kim has been developing new statistical methods and promoting the use of advanced statistical methodology to improve global health. She is particularly interested in identifying the associations between international variations in clinical practices and health outcomes.
- clinical and epidemiological research
- environmental epidemiology
- health services and outcomes research
- mentoring fellows/scholars
- mentoring students
- renal diseases
- statistical methods/applications
The blue highlight indicates Professor of Global Public Health and yellow highlight indicates Global Public Health Faculty Associate.