Eligibility for program participation:
- Currently enrolled University of Michigan undergraduate student
- Graduate students enrolled at accredited U.S. academic institutions
- U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, or Permanent Resident
- Minimum cumulative 2.9 GPA
- Meet the NIH eligibility requirements:
- Must demonstrate Spanish language proficiency (spoken, written, and reading) for Chile and Nicaragua sites
- Please note: PhD and Post-docs, if you are currently funded through NIH, you are ineligible to receive a stipend though MHRT. However, all other costs would be covered by the MHRT program.